IQ EASY LP Static Neutralizing Bar
The next level of Easy – the most advanced technology that’s Easy to use!
The first of its kind, the IQ Easy LP Bar is engineered to be the most compact and powerful ionizing bar with built-in high voltage power. Its high output power allows it to achieve the lowest possible residual charges in a wide range of applications.
· In high-speed web applications, it offers superior close-range ionization with the ability to mount to ground for unsurpassed performance in tight spaces.
· In assembly applications, it provides long-range, balanced ionization—equal quantities of positive and negative ionization—for advanced performance where decay time tests are required.
The integrated high-voltage power supply of the IQ Easy LP has 10 times the output power of competitor bars which provides a consistent high-level of performance while also limiting the current at the pins for user-safety. This is unlike competitive balanced ionization products, which while balanced, have inadequate power for industrial applications. It also requires no compressed air.
The IQ Easy LP Bar can be used stand-alone with two status LED indicator lights for Power (green) or Fault/Failure (red). However, when connected to the IQ Power Control Station, the IQ Easy LP provides the most advanced communication and monitoring in static control.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in high voltage power supply—10 times more output power than competitor bars
- Compact design at ¾-inch (19mm) height
- Mounts to ground for easy installation in tight spaces
- Rugged industrial design with long-life tungsten emitter pins
- Offers superior close-range ionization for high-speed webs traveling up to 3,000 fpm
- Can operate at 1” mounting distance, unlike other bars designed with specific distance requirements
- Provides balanced ionization for assembly applications requiring decay tests
- Cleanroom rating up to Class 1000 (ISO 6)
- Available in over 30 different lengths from 9.5-inches (241mm) to 85-inches (2,184mm)
- IP66 safety rating for protection against light splash
|Input Voltage||24 VDC|
|Input Current||0.75A (max)|
|Input Connection||5-pin M12 (A-coded) male receptacle|
|Output Voltage||6 kV|
|Output Current (to Ground)||30 μA per emitter (max)|
|Ingress Protection Class||IP66|
DOWLOAD DATA SHEET OR INSTRUCTIONS: